Purpose and Scope
We value the privacy of those who provide personal information to us.
This Privacy Notice describes:
- What personal information we collect about our visitors and third parties
- How we use and otherwise process that information
- The basis upon which we process it
- With whom it is shared
- How it is stored
This Notice applies to all visitors and third parties (“you” and “your”), of OCS Group International Limited, company number , a limited company registered at Ground Floor, Unit 5, The Enterprise Centre, Kelvin Lane, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9PE (“OCS”, “we”, “our”); data protection registration number Z9911825, and any members of our groups including any subsidiaries as defined by section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006
Compliance and Accountability
This Privacy Notice may be amended from time to time. Any changes we make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be made available where appropriate. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to notice content.
We may collect and use any of the following information about you and we refer to this as “personal information” throughout this notice:
Your personal details:
- Your full name (including first name. maiden name and surname)
- Proof of identification and address (to include passport details where applicable)
- Job title
- Vehicle license details
Your employment details:
- Name of employer
- Address of employer
- Contact number of employer
Physical security records:
- CCTV footage: images of individuals identifiable from the apron of OCS properties
- Biometric data: (fingerprints) for use with clock-in terminals on some sites
- Photographs: images will be used on access cards for identification purposes
Sources of personal information
In most cases, we seek to obtain information directly from an individual; however, we may also receive some of this personal information from third parties, such as recruitment agencies, DVLA your employer, and public agencies.
Special categories of personal data
Some of the personal information that you may provide to us about you may contain special category data. We will only process special category data where we have an additional lawful basis for processing.
Use of your personal information
We may collect, use, and store your personal information for the following reasons:
- To register you as a visitor to site
- To issue you a visitor identity access card
- Monitoring electronic communication and internet usage for the purpose of ensuring that our policies are being complied with and for legitimate business purposes
- Health and safety management for our staff and facilities
- Ensuring adequate insurance coverage for our business
- Compliance with any procedures, laws and regulations which apply to us
- Establishing, excising or defending our legal rights
- Otherwise, for the lawful operation of our business to include business management and planning, auditing ad accounting
Legal bases for personal information use
We need to have a legal basis for using your personal information for the processing set out in this privacy notice as set out below:
- Processing is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations which apply to us (e.g. our obligations under health and safety legislation or under statutory codes of practice)
Disclosure of personal information to Group Companies
Your business contact information will be made available to OCS employees, temporary staff, workers and contractors, and with customers, agencies and suppliers in the course of providing our services. This information includes your name, position, workplace telephone numbers, work addresses and email addresses.
Your personal information may be shared with any company this is a member of our group, where we have a lawful basis upon which to do so for example internal administrative purposes, corporate strategy, auditing and monitoring and research & development.
We may also share your personal information with our group companies where they provide products and services to us, such as information technology systems, human resources services and employee monitoring.
Access to your personal information is limited to those employees who need to know and may include HR, the Helpdesk, Insurance, IT, Finance and Payroll.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Companies that provide products and services to us, such as:
- Insurance Companies
- Information technology systems suppliers and support, including email archiving, telecommunication suppliers, back-up and disaster recovery and cyber security services; psychometric testing providers and other outsourcing providers, such as off-site storage providers and cloud services providers
- Other parties such as legal and regulatory authorities, accountants, auditors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors
We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so to run, grow and develop our business, for example:
- If we sell of buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business of assets
- If OCS or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by OCS will be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity
- To enforce contractual obligations, to respond to any claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity, or
- To protect the rights, property or safety of OCS, our employees, workers and contractor, customers, suppliers or other persons
Transfers of information outside the EEA
global company and may transfer the personal data we collect about you to countries outside the EEA so long as there is a lawful basis for doing so or we have your consent. In certain circumstances we may seek your explicit consent to send your personal data outside of the EEA. Before sending your personal data to countries outside of the EEA we will ensure that adequate data protection provisions are in place, the processor has provided appropriate safeguards to ensure enforceable rights and legal remedies or other specified conditions are met under data protection law. When doing so we will inform you in clear terms of the data protection framework in place in the relevant countries in order to enable you to make an informed decision.
Restriction on use of personal information by recipients
Any third parties with whom we share your personal information are limited (by law and by contract) in their ability to use your personal information for the specific purposes identified by us. We will always ensure that any third parties with whom we share your personal information are subject to privacy and security obligations consistent with this privacy notice and applicable laws.
OCS is committed to protecting personal information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, unavailability, unauthorised access and destruction and takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information, including through use of appropriate organisational and technical measures.
Organisational measures include physical access controls to our premises, staff training and locking physical files in filing cabinets.
Technical measures include the use of encryption, passwords for access to our systems and use of anti-virus software.
In the course of provision of your personal data to us, your personal information may be transferred over the internet. Although we make every effort to protect the personal information which you provide to us, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to us over the internet and any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information under data protection legislation. If you would like further information in relation to these or would like to exercise any of them, please contact DataProtection@ocs.com. You have the right to request that we:
- Provide access to any personal information which we hold about you
- Update any of your personal information which is out of date or incorrect
- Restrict the way that we process your personal information
- Provide your personal information to a third-party provider of services
- Provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you; or
- Consider any valid objections which you have to our use of your personal information
Retention of personal information
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is used or otherwise processed. The length of time we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws. In all cases, we will only retain data as required to support legitimate business purposes.
Third party websites
Further questions or making a complaint
If you have any queries or complaints about our collection, use or storage of your personal information, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information, in the first instance, contact your Line Manager. Thereafter, please contact our Data Protection Team – email DataProtection@ocs.com – or write to Ground Floor, Unit 5, The Enterprise Centre, Kelvin Lane, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9PE. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any such complaint or dispute regarding the use or disclosure of your personal information. You may also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF on 0303 123 113